When I posted my wedding pics I didn't put any of my fabulous friends on. Here they are, Emily, Jennifer and Janae. The best friends anyone could want. I was so lucky to have them with me, and a part of my perfect day.
i'm still bitter that i had to wear PINK... i think you still owe me. oh and about bunco night... i LOATHE bunco, but i will come and bring candy and treats! what if we had a candyland or shutes and ladders night instead?
oh my goodness, my eyes got a little teary seeing Emily. I miss her and haven't talked to her in FOREVER! How can I get in touch with her. Can you give me her email? mine is laraellingson@gmail.com
Hey gorgeous!! You are still cute as ever. I can't believe it has already almost been a year since you got married. Crazy. I hope you are doing great! It's so fun to see you.
Tanner and I began our relationship in March of 2005 and were maried in September of 2007. In June of 2011 we welcomed our beautiful little daughter Hadley into our lives.
4 comments:
i'm still bitter that i had to wear PINK... i think you still owe me. oh and about bunco night... i LOATHE bunco, but i will come and bring candy and treats! what if we had a candyland or shutes and ladders night instead?
oh my goodness, my eyes got a little teary seeing Emily. I miss her and haven't talked to her in FOREVER! How can I get in touch with her. Can you give me her email? mine is laraellingson@gmail.com
You look so good. So do the girls. What a fun way to see what everyone has going on in life.
Hey gorgeous!! You are still cute as ever. I can't believe it has already almost been a year since you got married. Crazy. I hope you are doing great! It's so fun to see you.
Post a Comment