.JPG)
Just a few short months ago I was watching Savanna get ready for her Sr. Prom........ And yesterday we hugged goodbye and she was on her way to BYU. She was supposed to leave this weekend, but got a ride up earlier with some friends. I was at my parent's house before I went over to class and she said she was leaving in an hour. I don't know if you know my family of girls..... but let's just say I had to greet my students with a tissue and red eyes. She's going to have so much fun. The only thing I told her aside from I love you was, DO NOT go out with anyone and DO NOT marry anyone. Watch she'll marry some guy from Maine or something. But I guess as long as he is willing to live here in AZ, we shouldn't have a problem.
2 comments:
holy crap. when did she grow up?! she's GORGEOUS! all of your sisters are going to be heartbreakers. its awesome.
That is crazy that our little sisters are all grown up, im trying to get matti to move up there and meet some new dudes.
Post a Comment