oh my goodness! Thanks for saying hi! You look as perfect as ever! I want your hair...I'm totally growing mine out, and I want it to be EXACTLY like yours! Hugs, girl!
shasta, you are so dang cute. i love it. i love your argyle (i have no clue how to spell that!?) background. now we can be blogging buddies - how exciting :)
It is so exciting to start a blog!! I am glad you did.It is Very cute. Thanks for offering your help, you are so sweet. It was fun last night we will have to do it again some time.
just thought I'd say hello, I think you live like a block from Blake and I! we should go to dinner sometime! you and Tanner are a cute couple, great pictures
Tanner and I began our relationship in March of 2005 and were maried in September of 2007. In June of 2011 we welcomed our beautiful little daughter Hadley into our lives.
7 comments:
Hey im glad that you joined the blogging world..you and your husband are really cute and it looks like you do a lot of fun things togther.
oh my goodness! Thanks for saying hi! You look as perfect as ever! I want your hair...I'm totally growing mine out, and I want it to be EXACTLY like yours! Hugs, girl!
shasta, you are so dang cute. i love it. i love your argyle (i have no clue how to spell that!?) background. now we can be blogging buddies - how exciting :)
Shasta! So good to hear from you! Yes. We definately want to play next time we are in town. email me your number. katy.porter@gmail.com
It is so exciting to start a blog!! I am glad you did.It is Very cute. Thanks for offering your help, you are so sweet. It was fun last night we will have to do it again some time.
Hey there!!!! You guys are soooo cute. Danny says "thanks for the wedding announcement"! How are you? Glad you found me. :)
just thought I'd say hello, I think you live like a block from Blake and I! we should go to dinner sometime! you and Tanner are a cute couple, great pictures
Post a Comment