The men..... Our number of guys is finally growing!!!!!!! Tyler, Jared, Dave, Dad, Tanner, and Josh Honorable mention: Drew, Nate, and Jack (the other boys in the family)
Hey! We're doing great! and so are you it looks like. my girls are 16 months apart, it's close but they are already the best of friends :) Aaron still has 2 years of Chiropractics left but we should be moving back after that. We will be there for Christmas, so maybe we can get together. here's my email- bloomin9@juno.com. Keep in touch. Elizabeth
Hey Shasta - I always thought your dad would have so much fun once all you girls got married so he wouldn't feel so out numbered!! We live just on the west side of the 202 in Lesueur Estates, you can see our house from the street. do you remember coming here for Melissa's bridal shower? I think the next girls night is in September and Janae is planning it.
Tanner and I began our relationship in March of 2005 and were maried in September of 2007. In June of 2011 we welcomed our beautiful little daughter Hadley into our lives.
2 comments:
Hey! We're doing great! and so are you it looks like. my girls are 16 months apart, it's close but they are already the best of friends :) Aaron still has 2 years of Chiropractics left but we should be moving back after that. We will be there for Christmas, so maybe we can get together. here's my email- bloomin9@juno.com. Keep in touch. Elizabeth
Hey Shasta - I always thought your dad would have so much fun once all you girls got married so he wouldn't feel so out numbered!! We live just on the west side of the 202 in Lesueur Estates, you can see our house from the street. do you remember coming here for Melissa's bridal shower? I think the next girls night is in September and Janae is planning it.
Post a Comment