Drew, Nate and Jack are the only grandchildren on the Stradling side. I'm sure at some point we'll have a huge baby boom, but for now it's just these three sweethearts.
Shasta dear I sure love your new background for your blog. I have had lots of people tell me my blog is cute so thank you for setting it up and being verrrry patient with BJ and I while you taught us how to post new stuff and work it. You're the best!
Tanner and I began our relationship in March of 2005 and were maried in September of 2007. In June of 2011 we welcomed our beautiful little daughter Hadley into our lives.
2 comments:
Shasta dear I sure love your new background for your blog. I have had lots of people tell me my blog is cute so thank you for setting it up and being verrrry patient with BJ and I while you taught us how to post new stuff and work it. You're the best!
i bet your nephew is a safer driver then you. i think thats a good idea to let him drive... ;) love you!
Post a Comment