We had so much fun celabrating Tanner's birthday. We had a dinner at the park followed with ice blocking! Both families and Janae and James came. To those that couldn't be there... Burt, Melayne, Dan, Laci, Jared, Savanna, Josh, Ethan and Jen. You guys were missed! We will have to do it again because it was awesome!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Tanner's Birthday
We had so much fun celabrating Tanner's birthday. We had a dinner at the park followed with ice blocking! Both families and Janae and James came. To those that couldn't be there... Burt, Melayne, Dan, Laci, Jared, Savanna, Josh, Ethan and Jen. You guys were missed! We will have to do it again because it was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! We need to get together soon! Happy Birthday Tanner....
Sorry we couldn't be there. Looks like you had tonz of fun! Happy B-Day Tanner! See you guys soon.
Shasta dear, I havent been on your blog for awhile or anyones for that matter. Candi
OK im a freakin nerd I might want to tell you what I wanted before I got interupted and then just send you the first part of my message. You got a ton of cute pictures from Tanners B-day DAMN those Chimichangas were freakin good.
Post a Comment