

Really America? Really? What a sad day for us all. Get ready because we will soon be citizens of a socialist, communist country. Don't worry our new Prez won't have to worry he's not a FREAKING citizen of this country anyway.
Love you all! I love our country, too bad it's full of selfish, evil people.



6 comments:
NO Kidding!!! Scary!!!
Haha! The citizen part made me laugh!!
ok.... please dont hate me... i was about to make a post about how i have obama fever... i really dont know much about him, but i watched his acceptance speech and i cried. he's quite charming... please still by my friend.
Amen Shasta. He has definitely pulled the wool over people's eyes because he's a great public speaker, but I am very scared. I just hate the media, everyone believes what they say, and no one even knows anything about him. Voters thought it would be cool because he doesn't fit the mold of the usual presidents. It didn't matter to anyone that he doesn't have any experience. We are in for an interesting 4 years.
Shasta, Thank you for posting this! I totally agree with you. The problem is just what "Kristina Rich" said, that people are charmed by his great speaking ability, and they don't do any research of their own. I've been researching him for several months now and I haven't found ONE THING that I've agreed with him on!!!
I'm happy that this country has shown that it's willing to elect an African American pres. and I understand what an awesome history making event has just taken place, but... this guy scares the H*%! out of me! And it scares me even more that crowds of people are jumping on the Obama parade not knowing what they are supporting!!!
Obama is definately going to bring CHANGE to this country... but it's not going to be for the better.
haha! you are hilarious and i totally agree with you! just prepare for it to end by getting your things in order! hold on cuz its going to be a bumpy ride!
Post a Comment