A few pics from Andrea and Daves Holiday Party. Me, Laci and Heather
Savanna is home from BYU! Jackson sporting some glasses at the Olive Garden
Melayne and Cory stayed with us for a couple of days Piging out getting ready to watch a movie On our way to hear Leah, Dan and Savannah speak at their ward
hey shasta, hope you have a merry christmas! How long is your sister home from BYU? I think my brother Adam should take her out on a date! let me know if you think we could set them up... (He's 23) email me or call me
Tanner and I began our relationship in March of 2005 and were maried in September of 2007. In June of 2011 we welcomed our beautiful little daughter Hadley into our lives.
3 comments:
hey shasta, hope you have a merry christmas! How long is your sister home from BYU? I think my brother Adam should take her out on a date! let me know if you think we could set them up... (He's 23) email me or call me
Hey happy 27th tomorrow friend...
Post a Comment