Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kylee and Josh Are Married!
















Well after almost five years together Kylee and Josh have made it official! They were married on January 2. It was such a fun and wonderful day. We're so excited to have Josh in the family. Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Taylor!

5 comments:

keepingupwiththewootans said...

Wow you dont mess around. Im looking at all of the darlng pictures of you and Tanner and your cute family. I am so sad we didnt make it. I ended up working till 630 and Major had some stomach issues so he wanted his mommy. Kylie looked so amazing and so happy. It is also back to school for you tomm. Im sorry. It will be spring break before we know it. I hope you had fun up in the mountains, that pic. of you and Tanner in the snow is amazing. We love you guys.

Tyra said...

Your sister is so freaking cute!!! I wanted to come to the reception, but I had to work that night. I hope everything went well for them.

cosmo and jenn said...

i was so sad that i missed it. grandpa sperry turned 80 and they had a big surprise party for him, so we were up in utah. :( but she looks BEAUTIFUL!

Melanie said...

Hi Shasta, this is your old time friend Melanie (Jorgensen)!! Wow, can't believe I came across your blog! You look so gorgeous! You and your hubby are a cute couple. It's good to see you're doing well! I hope we can keep in touch!

Loni and Michelle said...

What a good looking family!! :)Yes, I missed you all.
PS- My hair: broken not cut :/