Janae, James and Jackson welcomed their little sweetheart Lana into their arms yesterday at 12:17 Pm. She is absoulutly beautiful! Long eyelashes and lots of dark hair. She weighed 8.2 and was 20 1/2 inches long. Everything went really well, both Janae and Lana are doing wonderful and will be heading home tomorrow morning. I was able to be there for the birth and I loved it. It was so amazing! She is such a sweetheart. I stayed the night with Janae so James could go home and be with Jackson. Janae and I were talking about how weird it is that she's here. A few hours earlier she was a bump in Janae's stomach. I said it's funny how the day before no one new if Lana was sad, or happy. Or if went to the bathroom or needed food. But now she makes the littlest sound and we're up checking on her. If she frowns she hug her to make her feel better. She is so so so sweet, I've spent a lot of time with her, but I never get tired of just staring at her. I can't wait to get back to the hospital tonight, I miss her already. Congratulations Janae and James! I'm so happy and thankful that I was able to be there and expeirience Lana's entrance to the world!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Lana Crane Has Arrived!
Janae, James and Jackson welcomed their little sweetheart Lana into their arms yesterday at 12:17 Pm. She is absoulutly beautiful! Long eyelashes and lots of dark hair. She weighed 8.2 and was 20 1/2 inches long. Everything went really well, both Janae and Lana are doing wonderful and will be heading home tomorrow morning. I was able to be there for the birth and I loved it. It was so amazing! She is such a sweetheart. I stayed the night with Janae so James could go home and be with Jackson. Janae and I were talking about how weird it is that she's here. A few hours earlier she was a bump in Janae's stomach. I said it's funny how the day before no one new if Lana was sad, or happy. Or if went to the bathroom or needed food. But now she makes the littlest sound and we're up checking on her. If she frowns she hug her to make her feel better. She is so so so sweet, I've spent a lot of time with her, but I never get tired of just staring at her. I can't wait to get back to the hospital tonight, I miss her already. Congratulations Janae and James! I'm so happy and thankful that I was able to be there and expeirience Lana's entrance to the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
what a fun experience for you, now it's your turn to have your own!!! give her my love and tell her congrats for me! take care
Janae looks absolutely amazing!! I was a make-up-less train wreck!! :)
What a special time! Rob and megan were there too just a few rooms down. They went home today with their sweet son. Tell her congrats from me! =)
I am so happy for them!!! What a great friend to stay with her I am sure that meant a lot. Glad everything went ok and thanks for the update!
Post a Comment