Friday, June 12, 2009

Heading to Cali

I decided it was time to clean out my purse.....

And I wonder why my shoulder always hurts. I call it my "Marry Poppins Bag" now you see why. This is after I threw away all the paper, receipts, and trash. And it's not counting the $6.35 in change I found. Oh well, it will look the same when I clean it out again in a few weeks. I never learn.

ANYWAY!!!
We've decided to take a quick trip to Cali! We haven't been there since last June, so we're very excited. We used to go every couple of months but just haven't made it over for a while. Tanner's parents live in Huntington so we get to stay with them while we're there. They just finished putting in wood flooring throughout their entire house and since we've decided to do the same, I'm excited to see it. Have a fabulous weekend and I'll think of you all while I'm enjoying the beautiful weather!

1 comment:

The McNeil Family said...

Sounds like FUN!! Enjoy the weather. About your purse and when you have kids it gets even heavier,cuz they love to add things to it.