Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy 50th!!!



This week, September 10-14 marks the 50th Anniversary of the love of my life..... Bonanza. Yes 50 years ago the first episode aired. They are having a convention in Lake Tahoe, I wish I could be there. It would be me and a bunch of elderly people, but I would LOVE it. I started watching when I was about 7. I don't usually like westerns, but with Bonanza it was love at first sight. I was so in love with Little Joe, ok I'm still so in love with Little Joe. Every episode has a moral to learn, they were such great examples. They had qualities that you never see in any of the male characters on tv these days. Just Fabulous. So Happy 50 years to my beloved show!



Who wouldn't love this face?

1 comment:

Tyra said...

hahaha. seriously I remeber you having the biggest crush on Joe, it brings back memories