Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy December!

I will post pictures of "Christmas at Chateau Wootan" soon. We tend to go a little overboard, so after spending several days decorating..... we still have a few more ahead of us. One thing's for sure, you walk into our house and you know it's Christmas!

Every year my family has a gift exchange a few days before Christmas. I like to give a good gift along with a FABULOUS one. Ok most people would call it a gag gift. Last year along with a movie gift card was a framed 8x10 of this........



Everyone kept taking our gift "claiming" they wanted the gift card. But we all know that it was this gem of a photo they were really after.

Anyway Happy December everyone!!!!

5 comments:

cosmo and jenn said...

i kinda like tanner's sweater....shhhh....

Jill said...

OMG I love this picture more than, well I don't know what. But I LOVE IT!

Carl and Amber said...

Oh, they were so going for that picture!! I love the humor!!!

Janae said...

I love it! Nothing says Merry Christmas like a tacky photo of... yourself. Hahaha! Honestly, I want one! The funny thing is, I'm sure there are sereral who look at that picture and can't see what's wrong with it.

Janalie said...

too funny. what a good idea!!!