Notice all the gifts around the tree????? NONE of them were for us. They were our family gifts. This is what drawing names on both sides of our families looks like. AND the gifts for our parents weren't there either. Not sure how we end up with so many. But we loved it. Thanks to both our families for making Christmas so fun. We're so lucky to have every member of both our families here with us on Christmas!
I had a wonderful birthday! Slept in very late, went shopping and then Tanner and I went to the "Bamboo Club" and saw "Sherlock Homes". Fantastic! My gift was going to be tickets to Michael Buble when he comes in April.... But they are quite expensive. At least any seats worth having. So instead my girlfriend Emily and I are heading to New York City for Spring Break!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am!
So far being 28 is like being 27 or 22 for that matter. I don't feel like I'm getting any older. Ok the wrinkles make me feel older. Next year's gift.... Botox!
Anywho, happy birthday to me! It was fabulous!
We decided to have a New Year's Eve Partay this year and let me just say.... it was FANTASTIC! At least I had a good time. We played "The NewlyWed Game"(thank you to Leah and my mom for coming up with the questions!) and "Never Have I Ever". It was HILARIOUS!!!! Both games had us laughing/crying. I would love to go into more detail but what happens at Chateau Wootan stays at Chateau Wootan. Here are the pics. I'm so sad I didn't get any of Sara and Corian! Thanks for coming you guys we love you!
Tanner and I are probably the most blessed people in the world. Not only do we have the best families, we have amazing friends. Thank you to Janae and James, Sara and Corian, Laci and Jared, Savanna and Cameron, Jenn and Cosmo, Cheryl and Travis and Jill and Shaun for coming and spending the evening with us! So much fun! We love you all!!!!!
The Cranes
The Elmers
The Krummenachers
The Wootans (obviously)
The Westovers
The Driggs
Savanna and Cameron
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!



6 comments:
Happy late birthday!! It sounds like you had a great one. I am with you on the botox. I am turning 30 this year, and I want a major makeover. I don't think it will happen i need to start saving up for when I am 40. Love the cute pics from your party so much fun. Happy New years
thanks for the invite shasta- we seriously had a BLAST! ....hope cheryl's face is ok..... (if youre reading this cheryl- i love you!)
and whats with my bangs?? really? why did no one say anything?!
Hey girl! Thanks so much for your comment about my crazy hair habits. I went brown in May and I've been loving it! It was very scary, but so much fun. I haven't gone back to blonde yet, but my sister-in-law, who does my hair, said it will take about a year to go back in slow stages so my hair won't fall out if I ever do want to go back. My sister is Sarah Reader Salmon. She's the best if you are still in AZ. She just went blonde after being my same color and looks great! It's just fun to try. And I must say, brunettes really do have as much fun as blondes!
Thanks so much for having that party. We had a blast. And especially thank you for not sharing any details from that night. We do not need to share!
Yes Cheryl.... I don't think anyone wants anything about that night shared!! Ha ha ha! But boy was it fun! Ok anyone reading this probably thinks we're all swingers now. Ha!
So much fun! I love everyone in that room so much more after getting to know them better and laughing as hard as we did. That's an experience that's hard to recreate. Thanks for having us!
Post a Comment