Friday, July 1, 2011

One Week Old

Everyone meet Miss Hadley Kay Wootan. One week old and we love her more every day.





8 comments:

D said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys and hope everything is going great. I love catching up with you on your blog :) It is amazing how fast they grow, so truly treasure every moment. Sadie is now three months and seems huge compared to brand new babies. And Kim just had her baby last month, as well (a boy - Daniel).

Love, Debbie (your cousin :)

The Curry Family said...

She is beautiful Shasta!

Colleen said...

Oh...sooo cute! She is tiny! Enjoy it and I hope you're taking advantage of every chance you get to sleep.

Janae said...

She's so pretty :) I can't wait to see the rest of the photo shoot!

Carl and Amber said...

So beautiful!!

Janalie said...

Oh she is too cute!!! Congrats

Drew & Danielle said...

AHH I just want to squeeze her... she is soo adorable! I am so sad that I am not there to have a pic with her in the hospital! Glad that you have a great support system and I look forward to seeing her in August!!
Oh and tell Leah hi for me :)

Katy, Bill and Easton said...

oh my! She is beautiful!