



We had so much fun last night! We went out four-wheeling with Ethan, Jen and the girls. Some of their fun friends and Bj, Candi and the boys. Thanks for having us! We always have a blast with you guys! In the pics are Tanner and I on the four-wheeler, Dallas found a rock, and Kylie, Me, and Major.
5 comments:
That was fun! Anytime you want to go let us know. Thanks for your friendship!
So much fun!
Hello gorgeous cousin! I haven't seen you since your wedding. Things look like they are going well. E-mail me at suuuperstar@hotmail.com and I can invite you to our blog if you are interested. Take care and tell Laci hi for me!
i am totally jealous you get to hang out with the family! we miss them so much, but we are so happy you get to enjoy them!
Post a Comment