Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Babies




Ok so I found this website.... MakeMeBabies.com I haven't laughed this hard in a while. You upload two pics of two people. Then they make a baby!! I have to say that they are pretty cute. The scary things is that Braz the boy look a TON like Tanner when he was little. Anyway if you want something to take up hours of your time check it out!

4 comments:

The Curry Family said...

They are cute kids!! What a fun website :)

Becky said...

Those pictures are adorable! I'm going to have to try it out and see if Nate and I can make babies that look like ... our actual babies. :)

I also loved the Halloween pictures! It was so cool to see Tara in there... you girls are total hoties!!!

cosmo and jenn said...

you are a total nerd......and now i have to go try it.

Heather said...

Hey Shasta! It's Heather (Turley) Porter. I found your blog on Amber's. How are you? It's been so long since I've seen you. Your family is adorable.