Sunday, October 5, 2008

Top 10 Favorite Things

My pink computer!!!!!! When we had to get a new laptop I jokingly told Tanner I wanted the pink one. Well next thing I knew I had one. It makes me smile everytime I go to use it. It's so stinking cute!
Today I went outside and it wasn't blistering hot!!! The first thing I thought was "Woo Hoo it's Starbucks time! During the winter I live on Starbucks hot chocolate. I look forward to it all year.
Sharks. Someday I'll make it down to Capetown to do a Great White Shark dive. In a cage of course. I can't wait.
The Office is my newest obsession. I only started watching it last year. I have alot of shows that I will forever love. Friends, Sex and the City, Bonanza...... But nothing these days makes me laugh as hard as The Office.
We have about 20 wine glasses, I ONLY drink out of them. Water, juice, soda whatever! I love wine glasses.
I love love love pizza!! I could eat it twice a day every day and believe me I have!
I'm a huge movie buff. I love going to the movies, there was a time that I would see literally every movie that was in the theatre. Old movies have a special place in my heart. Old Hollywood is amazing to me. But my absolute favorite right now is P.S. I Love You. I was already obsessed with Gerard Butler before it came out, and this just put me over the edge.
Hobby Lobby is like the best place ever! I don't go anywhere else now, everything I buy for our appartment I get it there. Love It!!
Ok where do I begin to express my absolute love for Grace Kelly? I think she is the opitamy of what a woman should be. Beautiful, classy, elegant and graceful. Don't be surprised if one of my girls ends up being named Gracie.
Fashion...... I have a new love, Rachel Zoe!! I wish I could be her. I really don't have an eye for fashion but I sure do love it. I must mention Forever 21, my home away from home.





5 comments:

The Bevans said...

I am loving your your top 10! I think I need to invest in some wine glasses. They seem much more exciting than the sippys that have over taken my cabinets. I can't remember if i commented last time I looked at your blog, but your wedding was amazingly beautiful!

The Curry Family said...

Shasta! I am so glad you found me! Thank you for the sweet comments! We are doing pretty good! You are beautiful, as always :) Congrats on your marriage, the wedding pictures are gorgeous! How have you been?

cosmo and jenn said...

ok... so dont hate me, but rachel zoe drives me crazy. i've watched the show a few times and i heart the brad kid, but she drives me up the wall. the end.
i hope we are still friends.
oh and i hate bunco too.
but i still think you are nice.

cosmo and jenn said...

hey its me again- i noticed you have savannah's blog on here, and i tried to leave her a comment, but it said it was limited to team members, so...if you are a special team member, would you tell her i said hi?! thanks youre the best. and i still hate bunco.

Wiltbank said...

Let's meet then!!!!
We love office too!!!!
Just call us!