Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Well we've made it through our first year and so far so good! Sunday was our anniversary. Being married has been the best thing I've ever done. We went to Laughlin with some family. We came home early and since we had Tuesday off work already we spent the day just haning out and shopping. I have to say that it was probably one of the best days that we've spent together since we met. The top picture is at the hotel in Laughlin, by the Colorado River. We tried to rent a jet ski like we did on our honeymoon but they were closed. Oh well maybe next year!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary Shasta! Holly cow it was cool to check my comments and see you wrote! I haven't heard from my old friends in so long! I'm really starting to like this blogging thing simply because I'm finding some lost friends!

That's so cool you were Kayla's teacher! They came out here (Virginia) and visited for a few weeks and she told me you were her teacher... she said you were very pretty! You haven't changed at all from high school... still gorgeous (totally can't spell :) )

Anyway, It's awesome to hear from you! I'll come by here from time to time and check on you -k-.

Love ya!
Becky

Savannah said...

It's been a year already?!! I cannot tell you guys enough....you are such a cute couple!!! Its almost sickening....:) I'm glad that we can keep in touch every once in a while with blogging and all! Talk to you soon!

keepingupwiththewootans said...

Shasta dear, yourblog looks so cute I like all the little pictures you put on it. Hope you are doing well. We love you guys

Tristyn said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love your blog, it is adorable!!! Looks like you have bee having lots of fun lately!!!
-Tristyn

Tristyn said...

I really cant spell!!! I keep missing letters!!! OOPS!!!