Thanks Janae and James for such a fun weekend! We always have so much fun with you gusy! We LOVE LOU!!! (that was me saying like Jackson)
Friday, January 16, 2009
The Cabin
As soon as Kylee and Joshs' reception ended Tanner and I were off with Janae and James to their family cabin. We had so much fun, and can't wait to go again. Here are a ton of the millions of pics we took!

























Thanks Janae and James for such a fun weekend! We always have so much fun with you gusy! We LOVE LOU!!! (that was me saying like Jackson)
Thanks Janae and James for such a fun weekend! We always have so much fun with you gusy! We LOVE LOU!!! (that was me saying like Jackson)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! I love the sledding pic's ;)
How do you always look so darn cute, even when you have your hair in a ponytail??!! Looks like fun. We tried sledding in ID, but the snow was sooo deep that we couldn't ever get a good enough trail.
Hey Shasta! Thank you so much for the invite!!! You're so sweet! That would be so fun, I'm actually already in a bunco group though----But I'd love it if you put me on your Sub List...I'd love to sit in for someone if you needed it. It'd be really good to see all of you! My cell # is 480-388-6397. Thanks again.
Your pics look like you were having a ton of fun. I hope you are feeling better I had a lot of fun with you the other night and I am still pissed the Bamboo club is closed how the HECK are we going to have Orange chicken again?
Hey girly!!! I'm so glad you found my blog! How the heck are you? I haven't seen you since your wedding day! I saw Kylee a couple months ago at a work meeting. I couldn't beleive how much she had grown up! I didn't even recognize her, and now she is married! Crazy!! So how are things with you? Where are you living?
Hi. You guys look totally happy! I think I need to take my kids to the snow! you made it look so fun!
Post a Comment