Sunday, April 26, 2009

How Much Do I Love Craigslist!!!

These are the newest additions to our family.... Our fabulous leather sectional and recliner! We got them both for $750. I love love love them! Dan and Leah helped us move them, seeing how we needed two trucks. When they were all moved in I said "thanks Dan! We'll see you back here in a month when we move them out!" They are going to look so amazing in our new house, I'm so excited to get them over there. They moved our closing date to June 12th....... So now I have even more time to do nothing. Oh well what can you do? I hope everyone has a splendid week!


1 comment:

Cheryl Elmer said...

They look great! Glad to hear you are still closing on the house. My email address is clelmer@aol.com if you want to email me that info about Boston. Thanks!