Some of you might remember my friend Emily. Well she moved to Nashville a few years ago with her mom and sister and started a band called Lucy Angel. They're absolutly amazing! Earlier this year they had the oportunity to go to China and perform. Chairman Wong loves country and is trying to bring it to China. Well this week in the magazine "Country Weekly" they did an article on Lucy Angel. This is the third time they've been in the magazine. Anyway if you get a chance you should check it out. They sell them at most grocery stores. Here are some pics of them. I don't have any from the article though.
Tanner and I began our relationship in March of 2005 and were maried in September of 2007. In June of 2011 we welcomed our beautiful little daughter Hadley into our lives.
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so excited to see this! Good for them! Em looks amazing as usual.
Post a Comment