
Did anyone else watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy last night? Oh my gosh!!!!! The best finale I've ever seen! I started watching she show the season Denny was on. THAT season finale was incredible, I don't think I'd ever cried that hard during a TV show. Well after that I was hooked! BUT then I just got so sick and tired of the Derek and Meredeth back and forth, back and forth crap that I stopping watching it religiously. I've watched it here and there but just enough to know the current story line. I decided to watch the season finale last night because I was curious to see if they killed off Issy. I figured because she's been such a beast trying to get out of her contract, they would want to get rid of her. Well I watched it. It had about three minutes left and I was thinking "man there isn't going to be a cliff hanger, that sucks." Holy crap those next three minutes were insane! I was in shock, then I was yelling at my tv, then I was sobbing. I started making phone calls to my sisters so see if any of them had watched it. I had to talk to someone about it, I was dying. Kylee's TV doesn't get 15 so she came right over and I watched it all over again with her, she had the same reaction I had.
I might have to keep watching it until September when the new season starts. Bravo! Bravo! Their writers are unbelievable! So amazing! So fabulous! My sister Andrea has it on Tivo and is watching it as we speak....... I'm very excited for her phone call, she's going to freak out. She's an avid watcher so we'll see what her reaction is. Love to all!



2 comments:
I watched. I must say, I am a religous watcher. This season however got kind of annoying with the whole Izzy Danny thing. In case you didn't know she was seeing ghosts and all that. I was kinda like die already. Then I felt bad because she married Alex and I like him so I was hoping she would live. But George!! Total shocker. I couldn't fall asleep last night. Weird!!
Shawn and I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. We watch it every week. We thought they did an awesome job with the season finale. I am sad to see Izzy and George off the show though. They complete it! But I can't wait until the new season starts!
Post a Comment