As our closing date draws near I still have a few items that I'm missing for our new house. I've been watching Craigslist and have stopped by a few garage sales, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to let everyone know what I'm looking for just in case someone is getting rid of something or knows of a place I can get them. Now anything I get I will be refinishing so it doesn't matter the condition they're in. Granted they still need to be usable. Also, it has to be very cheap. These are not necessities, they're just some things I would like to use in decorating.
Round or Oval table. This will be for my formal dining room, I'd prefer it has one large leg underneath as apposed to four.
Chairs: These will be for the table, I need four but I don't want them all to match. I want two that are the same and two others that are the same. (Shabby Chic look)
Headboard: Queen wood headboard.
Chandelier: I have six small lampshades so I need a chandelier with six or less lights. I'd prefer one of those old brass ones, I'll be painting it.
Highboy Dresser:
So if you or someone you know is getting rid of any of these items for a really good price please let me know. Leave me a comment or email me! blondedaisy3@yahoo.com
Thanks! Love to all!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I have a kitchen table, but may not be formal enough. It has 4 legs though. It seats 4 or extends to fit 6-8. Nothing too fancy, but I can email you a picture if you want. We are selling it for $75.
Post a Comment