Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Sad Day

I was going to post this this morning but I'm glad I didn't because now I can do two in one.
First my tribute to Farrah Fawcett



I grew up watching Charlie's Angels. I loved it. I think that Farrah Fawcett is one of the most beautiful women ever. I adored her and as sad as I am that she has died, she isn't in pain any more and I'm glad. Rest in Peace!




This is the poster I bought a few years ago. It will eventually go in my "media" room.



I must admit that for the past few years I haven't been a fan of Michael Jackson. But when I think of him back when he was so amazing, it makes me very sad. I had hoped that this tour he was starting would be a come back for him, that he would remind us of how truly talented he is. He is and always will be iconic. What makes me truly very sad is that I don't think he knew just how talented and phenomenal he was. For some reason he felt he had to continually change himself. We all loved the Michael that sang Thriller, Billy Jean and so many other songs that will always be a part of our childhood. Rest in Peace.


1 comment:

cosmo and jenn said...

thanks for checking on me thursday. i felt a little silly when i got more then a handful of calls seeing if i was ok. sigh... i suppose 'having michael jackson's babies' is one thing i'll have to cross off my 'things to do in life' list...