
Ok so most of you probably know her.
These are the reasons I love her. (in no particular order)
#1 Because she's been my friend forever.
#2 Because when I'm with her I laugh uncontrollably.
#3 Because tonight she spent 20 minutes going through my purse,
putting on my jewelry, eating my candy and trying out my lip gloss.
Why would I ever have kids? I already have a five year old daughter.
#4 Because when I called her accidentally at 5am this morning she was still happy to see me tonight.
Editors note* She saw that I was calling, said to herself "i hate you" and then fell back asleep. You would think that if someone called you that early you would answer just to make sure they were ok.
Lesson learned* If I am ever being kidnapped or attacked I WILL NOT be calling Jenn for help.
#5 Because one night in her sleep she made out with my hand, until my screaming woke her up.
Editor's note* Yes people she was LITERALLY making out with my hand. It was dark and I couldn't tell what she was doing until I felt her tongue on my skin. Yes people you read that correctly. She was dreaming that she was making out with a boy. (so she says. I do have really sexy hands)
#6 Because she will forgive me for telling you all that story.
Thank you to Cheryl for having a Scentsy Party that made it possible for us to get together tonight. Cheryl is another girl that I love.... the more time I spend with her the more I love her. (she's totally going to pass Jenn up soon)

Thanks girls for being so fabulous.



6 comments:
I just found your blog again through Abe's. Shasta...you are so funny, Thanks for making me laugh. I needed that.
oh, that's cute. I love Jenn too. There's no one like her!
Of course I remember Jenn! Your house is looking great! Tons of work and so worth it!
1. dont have such exciting things in your purse, and this wouldnt be a problem.
2. you can call me for emergencies, just not before 8am.
3. your hand was asking for it
and
4. i love your guts.
OOOH and while cheryl is indeed beyond rad, i dont think she will ever be able to woof down an entire box of chocolate donuts in one car ride, so i'll always have her beat.
Thanks for the shout out. I will do whatever I have to to beat out Jenn!
PS This Saturday night date was more my idea than Jenn's.
Post a Comment