Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

This year Tanner and I were going to go as Kanye West and Taylor Swift. But even though I had decorated our entire house in spider webs. Had pumpkin and skull shaped ice cubes in the freezer. Bloody hands on the window and tons of other Halloween decorations...... I wasn't feeling the spirit this year. So we didn't dress up. Instead we had my sisters and nephews over for Halloween's Eve and we decorated cookies.





Then we watched "Garfield's Halloween Adventure". I have clear memories of watching it when I was younger. After we went Trick or Treating we would come home, lay on the floor with our candy and watch. The rest of my family thinks I'm crazy because none of them remember it at all. We all sat down and watched. So great.


On Halloween my parents brought my sisters over and we went Trick or Treating around our neighborhood. Tanner and my dad stayed back to watch game 3 of the World Series. The girls got a ton of candy and once we had gone as far a we wanted, we called my dad and he came and picked us up. (yes we didn't want to walk back)

Then Tanner and I headed to Chilli's. Delicious.
This morning I took down ALL the decorations and put up the Thanksgiving ones. Done with one, on to the next! I hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween! Loves to all.

No comments: