I found this cabinet at Goodwill....$12. I tried to convince my girlie Katie to get it but she just didn't have the vision. So I bought it and now she's pissed and wants it. Love you KT. It's going in my guest bathroom. Loving it.
Don't you love when you just randomly stop by Goodwill and totally score?? Janae and I were out and about picking out curtains for her house. (By the way they look fabulous) On our way from one store to the next we stopped decided to pop into Goodwill. I found this mirror, it was kind of broken so they gave it to me for 20% off. The fact that it's cracked makes it look even better. I threw the mirror away, I think it's way better as an empty frame. I'll probably put a little shelf inside it or something. Also it looks cream in this pic but it's really very white. Beautiful. Pretty sure it's like my favorite piece ever.
My last piece..... turned out amazing. I can't post a picture yet because It's Lana's birthday present and Janae can't see it till tomorrow!! So I will post the pics when I post about baby Lana's first birthday.
Loves to all!



1 comment:
They all transformed beautifully! I can't wait to see what you do with them. Did you and KT ever find frames for the "big project" when you were out the other day???? I might have to go "hunting" this weekend if I have a chance. Crossing my fingers I find something with potential... we'll see.
Post a Comment