Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Parent Night
We have finally picked a date for our "parent night". I apologize, I know I said February but things became a little crazy. It will be Friday, March 5, at 6:30 pm. If you would like to come please email me at blondedaisy3@yahoo.com. I will let you know where it is and send you directions. Remember husbands are invited to attend as well if you/they want. :) If you have friends that would like to attend they are welcome, just let me know so we know how many are coming. That could change where we have it. :) If you have any questions just ask! Can't wait to see everyone! Loves to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My dad is the assistant superintendent for Sequoia Schools and told me about your mom and this reading night. She directed me to your blog to get the info. So, I'm just letting you know that my husband and I are coming. My name is Rebekah Jennings. Thanks! I'll check back in before next week for the location.
Hey Shasta, your blog is so cute. It was so good seeing you tonight. I will send you an invite to my blog.
Post a Comment