Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

I'm just going to do a quick recap of our comings and going as of late.

Since last I posted:


Tanner was promoted at work. FABULOUS news. Super excited about that.
Megan (baby girl niece) was in the hospital with RSV. Not fabulous. She's home good as new now.
I got sick. Therefore not allowed to hold baby girl niece.
I thought I was invincible, I was sure I was going to make it the whole school year without catching anything. I was wrong. On our 100th day I was sick, but I had promised those kiddos everyday for the past 100 (school) days that we would have a partay. They are the BEST class ever so I simply couldn't let them down. Finished the day...... went home and CRASHED.

Scored at some garage sales. Those pics will come soon. Stay tuned to be amazed.

My Aunt Virginia passed away. Sad. She was probably the sweetest kindest person ever. It was a really nice service. I was mostly happy for her. She isn't sick or in pain anymore. Seeing my cousins say goodbye to their mom? SAD. She was only 64 (I think) her oldest grandchild is only 17. She had a lot of living and loving left to do. She was a sweetheart. I really enjoyed seeing all my cousins and aunts and uncles. I really do have a great family. My dad has 13 siblings. My cousins are uncountable. But I was able to remember pretty much everyone's names. (applauds all around) It was a nice day. Except for the part at the cemetery when my sister and I went to visit Kamber's grave. As we were walking away my heal got stuck in some mud and I fell. Yep. All the way to the ground. Good think my sweet little sister was there to watch me fall and then walk around in circles laughing at me. And good thing the six workers lowering a casket were also there to watch.

Lana said SHASTA!!!! Jackson was 17 months when he said it. Lana, 12.5 months. FABULOUS. This picture is of Lana and myself out garagesale...ing?? (not really a word) just a few hours before it happened. Have a mentioned how much I love her?



I have work tomorrow and Parent Teacher Conferences till six. Then I have to come home and get completely packed and ready so Tanner can drop me off at the airport at 5am. I'm meeting my gal Emily in NYC!!! Just a little girls trip we've been planning. So excited! SOHO excited!

And that my friends is that. Loves to all!!!!!

2 comments:

Janae said...

I was thinking you might be due for an update ;) Good work. Have fun in NYC & give Emily my love :) O, thx for sharing ur cemetary mishap :D LOL U R so funny! Have a safe trip! Luv you Sweets!

Cheryl Elmer said...

Can't wait to see your garage sale finds. Have fun in New York!