Monday, March 29, 2010

Megan's Blessing

Baby Girl Niece was blessed yesterday. She's beautiful. Lucky for you all we had a major photo shoot afterwards. Now you all get to enjoy my fabulous family. Andrea and Savanna weren't there and Tanner was in New Mexico. They were missed. Megan looked beautiful!! Heather always has her dressed up. Heather made all her bows and headbands. They're my favorite part. Her white headband she wore yesterday is precious. She's such a sweet baby. Not that I've seen her in like a month because I kept getting sick and since she has already had a three day stay at the hospital with RSV I was banned from her. Anyway Megan Ruth Stradling was blessed yesterday (in a fabulous dress and headband) we're so happy to have her in the family. And we wish her luck with her three brothers. :)

Also the wind was insane!!! So in a lot of the pics we're trying to control our hair that was constantly in our faces.

Ty, Heather and their sweet kids.

Megan and her Mom and Dad

Ty and Megan

Megan, Ty, Heather, and Megan's Great Grandma and Grandpa

Megan, Ty, Heather and Grandma and Grandpa

Megan and her Aunts. (missing Andrea and Savanna)
Remember the wind I mentioned??


Grandma and Grandpa Stradling with Megan

Megan and Grandma



Megan and Grandpa

Me and Miss Megan


Laci and Jared with Megan

Kylee and Josh with Megan

Megan with her brothers

Laci and Megan

Ciera and Megan

Molly and Megan

Bria and Megan

I was really wanting a picture with all my nephews and my niece but Nate and Jack didn't share the dream. So Drew, Megan and I took a few cute ones.


I'm so in love with her.

Such a doll!

2 comments:

Janae said...

So sweet :) Give my congrats to Heather, Ty & Family :)

The McNeil Family said...

She is a doll.. I love her bow. Girls are so much fun. Congrats to your family