Thursday, August 18, 2011

"Serious" Music Video

Hey everyone Lucy Angel (you know, my gal Emily's band with her mom and sis) has released their first music video "Serious"! It's sooo good! I'm so super excited for them. Watch it below but then go to Youtube and "like" it! You can also "like" it on Facebook.  The video should be playing on GAC and CMT pretty soon and they'll be coming to AZ to visit KNIX and Camel Country next month. I'll let you know so you can call the stations and start requesting it. Really hoping we can put together a show while they're here too. They have some other exciting stuff in the works but I'm keeping it on the downlow for now. I'll spill the beans when I can. :) But I'll tell you it's going to be beyond fabulous. You should all be excited, even though you don't know what it is yet.
Loves to all!


You'll probably need to turn off my blog music :)

No comments: