Between having our Christmas and getting over to my families and having all of the Wootan's over to our house the day was insane. insane. So we didn't take very many pictures :(
We went over and saw Major and Dallas's new trampoline.
Later that week we went to McDonald's with some family and everyone thought it would be such a great idea to give Hadley her first taste of ice cream. Whatever. I finally said yes. I'm not some crazy health food freak but come on, she's 6 months old. I don't think she cared for it. Yeah!!!!
We learned how to stand up in our crib. Don't be fooled by this picture, she's never in there. Ever once in a while I let her play in it while I put her clothes away. :)
Hanging out
Trying rice cereal.
Playing ball
Playing with Beckett
Happy New Year!!
Swinging with Aunt Jenna and Aunt Heather
Getting chunky :)
Playing with toys
Hanging in her high chair
Helping dad work on the computer
Grandpa Stradlings passed away :(
With Aunt Laci
Pulled herself up to the couch
Super model
Loves carrots
Trying to crawl
Wearing dad's hat
Playing in the laundry basket
Really? Tear my heart out.
Uncle Bob's Funeral
Passed out
So excited to eat
Playing around
Going golfing
Standing up
Bath with our new letters
Pushing the box around the house
For the first time I forgot to take pictures on her "birthday" this is the only one I have that was actually taken on the 24th. Oh well blurry still cute :)
Watching Hadley pull herself up on everything has been so dang fun. She is a serious busy body. Once she can get around she's going to be unstoppable :) Love you Hadley girl.
.jpg)








.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment