Sunday, March 22, 2009
Early Easter?
My sister-in-law Candi is an animal lover, she has been trying to convince her hubby BJ to get a rabbit since I've known them. Well last week her wish came true. They are now the proud owners of two little bunnies. Tanner and I went over to see the newest additions to the family yesterday. They are so cute, we held them and chased them all around the back yard. I don't think they enjoyed being chased though. Anyway they're very sweet and we're glad they have them because Tanner and I are not animal people, and now we can just go over and enjoy them at their house! Here are a few pics. They said they are both boys..... sh-sh-sh don't tell BJ and Candi but I'm hoping that one is a girl...... I love newborn bunnies when they're tiny little puff balls hopping around. Oh and also I would just love to see Bj freak when he has ten rabbits! Ha ha!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Cute bunnies..How fun for the boys pet bunnies.
By the way I got my couch at Mor furniture. I love them...
Hey Shasta!!! How are you guys doing?? You are so funny, I love that you have pet bunnies. Now remind me, what grade do you teach?? Also I loved your post about Autism and that book. I think you said things perfectly. I hope you guys are doing well!!! =)
We used to have bunnies! They are so much fun! We actually had ours as an in-door pet and we litter box trained it! If they are young bunnies it's not hard to do... just like a cat! It's so funny to see the bunny hop over to the litter box to do it's business! Great pets!!! Sure are better than cats! :-)
Post a Comment