Today as I drove home I was listening to JD Hayworth. Love Him. He played a clip from a commercial. Celebrity after celebrity saying that they pledge to "Change the World". Most of the things they said, I agreed with, I pledge to be kind, I pledge to love others, I pledge to be the change I want to see in the world...... But then I heard the words " I pledge to SERVE Barack Obama". I think my heart stopped beating. What? What? What? I wanted to cry, I thought I was going to. I was in too much shock to produce tears. It seems like every day I am sad, or scared to death. Everyday I realize more and more that we are heading towards the unthinkable. What is wrong with people? I know that years from now he will be remembered and known as the tyrant, dictator that he is..... but what will happen to us in the meantime?
I might not be a celebrity but I am an American and I can state my opinions too.
I Pledge to work for what I need and want
I pledge to be accountable for my own decisions
I pledge to be kind
I pledge to love my neighbor
I pledge to comfort those that stand in need of comfort
I pledge to laugh at myself
I pledge to love my job and know that I am surrounded by the most precious things in this world. Children.
I pledge that they will know they are loved
I pledge that in my classroom they will not be forced to watch a speech by barack hussein obama
I pledge that I will be forgiving
I pledge to not judge others (well besides the liberals)
I pledge to love and serve my family and friends
I pledge to respect, honor and love my husband.
I pledge that I will not lose my faith in this country
I pledge that I will not stand by while my rights are taken from me
I pledge that I will try to not be so overjoyed that Ted Kennedy is dead. (ya right I hope he burns in hell)
I pledge that I WILL bear arms
I pledge that I WILL NOT go down without a fight
I pledge that I WILL NOT serve barack hussein obama.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Shasta I totally agree. Oh my gosh. What the heck are people thinking!!! I'm scared
Post a Comment