Sunday, April 15, 2012

8 months (- Febuary 24)

OMG seriously! 8 months are we serious. With each passing month I don't think things can get better.... and yet they do.
I left for a minute to grab a glass of water and I returned to this

Sometimes when she's asleep I put her in her car seat before I leave. And don't always buckle her in.... Sh-sh-sh! But Once this happened..... never again. Now she's always strapped down. :)


Peeking at daddy

So I'm sure I've mentioned several times that 10 of us Bunco girls had babies. We have tried and tried and tried again to get them all together for a photo but it has yet to happen. Here are 7 of the 11 babies. (Katie had twins)   Harlow, Graycen, Myla, Hazel, Hadley, Boston and Gunner.

Playing in the grass

Not too sure about it

She's not a fan

She hold on to things as she makes her way around the house. When she gets here she stops because it means crawling from this point on.

Playing in her toy chest


Wants to go out and play

Wearin daddy's beanie



Found her way into the snack cupboard

Her usual spot


Getting ready for Valentine's Day


Crawling around with Aunt Jenna


Wearing her track suit


Her "Car". We pull her around in.


Her blinged out Binky! Thanks Aunt Mayne! Don't worry she still hates them but now she finds them kinda fun to play with :)

Bath fun

We headed to the golf course for some family time

Hadley and I had a photo shoot in the cart while dad played each hole.






Helping dad clean his clubs

Trying on moms hat

Hanging out at school


Giving dad his Valentine's Day card

Hanging with the school kids

Play date with the Bunco Babies

Our last attempt at getting our group picture before Cheryl and Hazel moved to Arkansas.
Hazel, Gunner, Boston, Graycen, Harlow, Van and Hadley. Yes she's like twice as big as the rest of them. :) Gotta love her rolls :)


Decorating for St. Patrick's Day. She LOVED this thing. Loved it.

Reading "Goodnight Sweet Butterfly" with dad

So you can't tell on here but if you switch back and forth between the next two pictures it looks like she's pole dancing.  We're so proud :)


8 whole months!!!!!  Funner and funner and funner!

2 comments:

Josh and Kylee said...

Love all the pics!! On a side note though... in the picture where the Hads is helping Tanner clean his golf clubs... is me or does Tanner's feet look freakishly long and narrow... or maybe they always are like that.... just wanted to point out they look a little off in that picture.haha!

cosmo and jenn said...

we don't see you enough. lets do lunch or something on friday.. i think van is catching up to hadley, so they can be fat and cute together. and i laughed so hard at the pole dancing pictures! those are proud mom moments.