Wow..... you should all be glad I just deleted what I was about to post. I am so pissed off right now my skin is hot. But writing it all down has helped calm me a bit. So I won't be posting it. I think it's for the best seeing how my kind-hearted, kindergarten teaching, Mormon raised soul did not appear in it. All I will say is that Law and Order SVU and I are having issues this week. I watch it religiosly but we'll be taking a break for a while.
Now I feel like I've only been posting when I'm angry lately, which is so sad because I have so much to be happy about. Sometimes I wish I could just bury my head in the sand and go along with what everyone wants us to go along with. I'd be mad a lot less..... I'd be stupid and clueless, but not mad.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Shasta I'm so confused. You're made at a TV show?
Post a Comment